Friday, May 05, 2006

vacation


These days I'm planning my June vacations. And I want to catch plane and go somewhere. After my San Francisco-Miami vacation, I decided that I will always travel during my vacation days. No more staying around here and going to the beach. The relaxation quotient is much more powerful when you go to a different place and see different people. The point of a vacation is to get away.

I'm considering going to New York and then Miami. New York, because I have a friend from graduate school there and it will be great to see him after so many years. But there's a possibility he won't be in the city so everything becomes kind of tentative. I could go to NYC alone but it won't be that much fun. Hopefully he'll tell me whether he will be there these days. If he won't, well, I may have to make some vacation changes.

No comments: