Wednesday, May 24, 2006

George Carlin quotes

Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time.

I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.

I recently went to a new doctor and noticed he was located in something called the Professional Building. I felt better right away.

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.

I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect.

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.

What does it mean to pre-board? Do you get on before you get on?

When someone is impatient and says, "I haven't got all day," I always wonder, How can that be? How can you not have all day?

4 comments:

carol said...

"life is worth losing" fue tan mediocre comparado con sus otros shows, i'm thinking of watching it again a ver si soy yo o si en realidad estaba tan malo.

justmeguy said...

el pobre lució muy mal en ese último show de HBO...

ARD said...

A mi me encanta George Carlin, pero no me extraña que su trabajo vaya en deterioro, aunque me apena mucho. Ha tenido un estilo de vida bastante hardcore, quemado muuuuuuuchas neuronas a lo largo de su vida, auqnue supuestamente estaba " clean" fue lo último que escuché.

Anonymous said...

están geniales!!!