Sunday, January 29, 2006

Vacations


They want me to decide on vacation days for 2006. I have 20 vacation days so I must make the big decisions. Do I divide them up? Do I take them together and stay away from work for a whole month? What the fuck can I do during those days? It used to be that they would let you take vacation days when you were tired or burnt up. But now you have to PLAN your vacation. Will I be tired and burnt up in April? May? June? I don't really know. So I may end up taking a few days off when I'm most relaxed. Shit. They are making vacations a chore. Amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

si no los quieres regalamelos a mi que yo usualmente terminaba, al ser fulltime, "haciendome" la enferma para tener una semana mas y regresar con ganas de trabajar (digo, se suponia, pero en el fondo lo que queria era renunciar...y bueno, ya me ves.......)