Sunday, August 06, 2006

20 years later


These days I realized that it's been 20 years since I began working in advertising.
I remember how nervous I was those first days trying to figure whether I would be any good at my profession. How relieved I was when people started liking my work. But mostly I remember the words of a veteran of advertising whoin those first days told me a very important thing:

"In this business, we are simply guns for hire. Nothing more.Always remember that"

And twenty years later, I still do.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

or numbers every 15 and 30. it's a love and hate relationship, but as true as that is...we know deep inside it's not a relationship at all, just a flirt, a constant one, the kind that can last let's say...20 years?

ARD said...

Wow, 20 años.... no sé si debo felicitarte o darte mis condolencias.

Yo llevo 9 y me parecen una vida...

justmeguy said...

annette, liliana

Lo bueno es que es en los 20 anos en la publicidad he conocido gente muy especial...como, deja ver....ustedes dos.

:-)

said...

conho..como quiera q sea, 20 son 20, felicidades ..

justmeguy said...

gracias, ojitos!!!!

La Fábrica Fantástica said...

wao que fracatán!

La Fábrica Fantástica said...

wao que fracatán!