Monday, February 20, 2006

Steven Wright quotes

On the other hand, you have different fingers.

Someone sent me a postcard picture of the earth.
On the back it said, "Wish you were here."

Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

I used to work in a fire hydrant factory.
You couldn't park anywhere near the place.

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to have to paint it.

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.

What's another word for Thesaurus?

You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excelente.... "wish you were here", suena tan romantico, pero si lo analizas bien....por ahi que es una maldicion....esta constante dualidad en mis pensamientos me convertira en bipolar un dia de estos te juro!