Wednesday, February 08, 2006

In her Shoes


Oh, my God. This is embarrasing. I actually saw this chick flick and worse, I liked it. What is going on with me? Well, actually this is a chick flick directed by Curtis Hanson, who made "L.A. Confidential" so it has a pedigree. But seriously, this is a really enjoyable movie about a relationship between two sisters and about family ties.
The ending, involving an EE Cummings poem, can be viewed as moving or corny, but nevertheless this is a nice way to pass two hours.
By the way, the movie features a moving performance by Norman Lloyd, an actor who used to work in old Orson Welles movies and in the 1980's tv series "St.Elsewhere". It was nice seeing him still acting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A mi me encantó esta película,me hizo reir y llorar. Las actuaciones de Toni Collette, Cameron Díaz y la McLaine son fenomenales.