Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's official


I have officially becomed a middle aged guy. Because I tried reading "Maxim" magazine yesterday and couldn't. I used to love this magazine and clones of it such as FHM. I used to think it was funny, clever, cool and everything else. In fact I tried to use some of the magazine's attitude when I was writing ads. Yestterday I found the magazine silly, dumb and not clever at all. Maybe the magazine got dumber but I'm afraid it's something else. I am not young anymore. Which means Esquire and Arena magazines are now the ones for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

colors, vanity fair, dicen que hasta playboy tiene buenos articulos. que significa middle aged? que estas a la mitad de tu vida? yo estoy en los 30 y no tengo la menor idea de donde en mi vida estoy, se con certeza que al final no....pero a veces te juro que me siento que no he vivido nada y que se me escapan los dias desperdiciando mis momentos esperando a que "mi vida" empiece de una buena vez. por ahi que soy una eterna principiante en esto de vivir...me parece divertido el concepto.