Thursday, February 09, 2006

Annenberg


I just realized it's been 20 years since I finished my master's studies at the Annenberg School of Communications at U Penn.
Looking back, I realize I did not need to have gone there to work at what I do now. With my bachelor's degree would have been enough. There was way too much theory and very little practice. It was a communications school for people who want to explore things like "What is communication? and ""Is non verbal language really language?". The years there didn't help me at all to become a better advertising person.Sad to think so, but it's the truth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's sad to know that sometimes investing in education is not real investment, ya has visto, estan los pros con pedigri y los street smart. pero eso si, por lo menos te da herramientas para filosofar, pensar y extender tus writing skills (pero que dolor los prestamos estudiantiles!!!)

(por eso national college es para ti!!!!!)