Saturday, April 29, 2006

Saturday

I have nothing much to say today. I woke up really early this morning to take my car to the Honda service at 7am. So I've spent the day kind of sleepy today. Which is not a bad thing really. Sometimes it's nice to have a really lazy Saturday, just hanging around the house, not doing much anything. Reading, zapping channels and being a bum.
Anyway, I wish I could write something deep and significant today, but I can't. I can only type really unimportant things. Hmmm...I wonder what's on cable?????? bye....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ser un couch potato por lo menos una vez en semana es lo mejor que hay. you can enhance that feeling viendo televisión local. ahí si que te sientes como un couch potato de verdad. yo lo hago los domingos, casi no salgo de la cama y veo que suerte que es domingo por univisión. que asco!!! hahahahha