Sunday, July 01, 2007

Bye, Bye DMAX/ I am so happy

Last Friday I changed from DMAX to Onelink Internet. And I am enjoying the Internet with the wonder that I felt the first day I went online. Onelink is so amazingly fast.
I realized how I was wasting my money with a DSL connection that sometimes never reached beyond 180 kbps. And I was tired of calling DMAX and have them tell me that there was nothing wrong with their system, that it was my computer's fault, when I knew friends that were going through similar slow conections. So fuck DMAX and Telefonica or however it is called these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now get rid of the phoneline and adios a la PRTC por completo. I saw an ad for OVOPhone on Digg a couple of days ago and ordered my phone line yesterday. Lets see how it goes with my Liberty connection.

Bienvenido al club!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, fuck Telefónica...