Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Life lessons from The Simpsons


Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

Homer: Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.

Homer: Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.

Marge: Homer, is this how you pictured married life?
Homer: Yeah, pretty much, except we drove around in a van solving mysteries.

Homer: Lisa, Vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos.

Chief Wiggum: I hope this has taught you kids a lesson: kids never learn.

Homer: If The Flintstones has taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

2 comments:

Zen said...

Que mucho me he reido con Homer...he absolutely ROCKS!!! Bueno para empezar la semana... te cuidas amigo!

ARD said...

Homero me mata. Estoy loca por ver la pelĂ­cula de los Simpsons, creo que sale en el verano de 2007.