Monday, February 12, 2007

Zen of coffee


I have officially become a Starbucks addict. Every workday I go there around 8:30am and have an "Expresso Machiatto Wet Non Fat" while I read the paper. It has become a pretty cool routine. In fact, it has become my time of day to truly relax and enjoy the moment. I realize that the workday will be full of rush jobs and arguments, so that half hour that I spend at Starbucks becomes a sort of "calm before the storm".

Plus there are other benefits about going there. At least once a week I run into someone I haven't seen in a long time and we chat a bit. And since this Starbucks is located next to a spinning place, the most amazing women with the most amazing butts drop in to have a coffee after exercising. What more can someone ask?

Anyway, I have to go. I have to shower, dress and get some coffee. Have a good day.

3 comments:

ARD said...

Yo soy fanática del mocha frapuccino de Starbucks pero hoy descubrí algo que los supera: los chocolate frappes de Godiva. Los están vendiendo en su tienda de Plaza Las Américas. Me faltan palabras para describir lo buenos que son.

Kahlúa Macarena said...

ay, sí... el chocoelixir ese de godiva está fuera de liga... pero la máquina está dañada la mayoría del tiempo. :o(

anoche probé un chocolate caliente con avellanas en starbucks... riquísimo... (no me pidas el nombre larguísimo del mismo, típico de starbucks, que no me lo sé... ¬¬)

justmeguy said...

mmmmm...suenan buenos....