Saturday, November 04, 2006

Spamalot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's been a long time since I shed tears from too much laughing. And I did last night when Iwent to see this play with my friend who now lives in NYC. The play based on the cult movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" is truly funny. I especially loved the Andrew Lloyd Weber parody, a song called "The Song that Goes Like This"...a musical wonder that makes fun at those awful " Don't Cry for Me Argentina" and "Memories" songs that seem to appear again and again in Broadway musicals.

For a Monty Python fan like myself, this was heaven. And my friend who had never heard about them, well...she was also shedding tears from laughing too hard.

2 comments:

ARD said...

Suena divertido! A ver si todavía la están dando cuando yo vaya a NY, que me imagino será en par de años.

Unknown said...

i guess i now have a good excuse to go back yo nyc for the 5th time this year!!!!